The Purpose of this Blog

There are many reasons to start a blog. Some people want to make money, others just want to share thoughts and personal feelings. Still others use blogging as a hobby. The purpose of this blog will be to inform you, the reader, of all the articles in finance magazines. It would be impossible to keep up with all the great information that is in each finance magazine. Let me then keep you up-to-date with all that is going on. With work, family, hobbies, and spouses it may seem like you are unable to consistently read the newest trends and analyze the latest advice. Fortunately for you, I will read all the magazines and together we can discuss, criticize, and implement their counsel.

The easiest way for you to stay informed will be to sign up for my FREE updates. You can choose to receive my latest posts through email or through the RSS reader of your choice. I personally use google reader to keep up with all the blogs I find informative. There are many different readers you can use and if you like you can just stick to receiving the latest posts from Top Secret Riches in your personal email account. Whatever you choose, I promise that you will never get junk mail from me, only the hottest, latest, and most informative information from the best Finance Magazines there are. Thank you for your support and make sure that your voice is heard here at Top Secret Riches the blog.

No comments: